For the last 10 years, United Ways and FamilyWize Community Service Partnership have collaborated to bring greater stability to communities nationwide. We know from experience that families living on the edge never struggle with just one issue; it's the combination of several problems piling up that prevents families from finding stability and truly thriving. At Johnson County United Way, we partner with FamilyWize to increase the Health and Financial Stability of families in our community. Through their prescription savings card, FamilyWize works to make prescription medications more affordable for families, so that no one ever has to make the hard choice between the meds they need and other basics like food or rent.
The FamilyWize Prescription Savings Card:
- Is free for everyone - both insured and uninsured
- Covers all FDA approved prescription medications
- Is easy to use with no registration, activation, or restrictions due to preexisting conditions
- Has unlimited use - show it every time you fill a prescription
FamilyWize Prescription Discount Cards are available locally from Johnson County United Way or the community partners listed below. Contact us to get yours today!
- Salvation Army Family Services, 123 N Holden, Warrensburg, (660) 422-4304
- Missouri Valley Community Action Agency, 124 N Holden, Warrensburg, (660) 747-2245
- Warrensburg Area Chamber of Commerce, 100 S Holden, Warrensburg, (660) 747-3168
- Central Missouri Community Credit Union, 620 N Maguire, Warrensburg, (660) 747-3311
- Crest Ridge R-7 School District, 92 NW 58 Hwy, Centerview, (660) 656-3391
- Johnson County Food Center, 137 E Culton, Warrensburg, (660) 747-6188
- Johnson County Community Health Services, 723 PCA Rd, Warrensburg, (660) 747-6121
- Pathways Community Health, 616 Burkarth Rd, Warrensburg, (660) 747-7127